Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!




I decided to take my cousin Deborah's lead and create a blogspot fpr me and my family (which as of right now is me , seth, and our dog mac, aka "dudes"). I will do my best to keep it current, but for those who know me best... let's be honest, I will forget from time to time. 2007 is off to a good start for the Miller family. I am getting ready to begin my final semester of grad school, and Seth's business is really growing! He is actually getting ready to move to a bigger office soon. We had a wonderful christmas with our family and friends. We had a couple of additions to the family over the holidays as well. First, my cousin Jay and his wife Carrie welcomed their new baby girl Anna Dee just a few days before Christmas. Also, my brother got married on December 16th to his childhood friend (and 5th grade girlfriend -how cute is that?!?) Lori. We had a busy December, but it was a wonderful month. We are looking forward to what the new year will bring! Have a great 2007!

1 comment:

rgarrett said...

I am so glad I get to keep up with you more. Glad to hear things are well. Happy New Year! Love you! Becca